Friday, August 22, 2008

Chad's Update

Well thank you all for your support and prayers.

Chad has seen a specialist and was told that he does not have to have surgery and that he needs to have some epidural shots of Dexametheson (steroid) and then have some physical therapy. He should be good as new in a while.

Anyone that is looking into Spinal Decompression we have a researched alot and the Chiropractor used scare tactics on Chad to try to pressure him into the procedure. To find out that you can have the procedure for 2-3 thousand $ instead of 6. So I am glad to have some more opinions. Also we heard that the procedure would have probably helped but having the shots and attending Phy.Therapy he will still recover. Bonus is that insurance pays for it.

I just want everyone to know we are truly grateful for your thoughts and prayers. We love you all. Number one is the Lord and we know we are being watched out for and protected. How cool is that.

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Sounds like you've been having it rough at your house! I've glad that you found out it won't be as bad as you thought!

Anonymous said...

That is wondeful that Chad can bypass the surgery and the spinal decompressions. Good luck with the alternate treatment. I hope all goes well:)