Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I feel like this right now....

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' ...Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

yeah, thats dumb. No one "FORGETS" to eat. Maybe you don't have time but You don't forget!

Sarah said...

Yeah, you do forget sometimes and I am only saying that because I love to eat especially being prego but sometimes I am so busy that I realize that I have not had any food for a long time and I feel sick to my stomach!!! Everyone is different no worries I forget my car sometimes too. :)

Heidi said...

I can honestly say that I have never forgotten to eat. Never. I was re-stocking our 72 hour kits today and thinking, "I really hope I am never called upon to live on this for 72 hours...I would surely perish."

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! i think people who say that are full of crap!

Adhis said...

aluckygirl-- No, they're not! Because they forget to eat it!