

SO I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO DISNEY ON ICE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND NEVER HAVE GONE UNTIL LAST NIGHT. I SURPRISED PRESTON WITH A SPECIAL NIGHT OUT WITH JUST MOM!!! I KEPT IT A SURPRISE NOT TELLING HIM WHERE WE WERE GOING. HE WAS SOOO EXCITED WHEN HE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.
WE SAT ON THE FRON ROW AND IT WAS SOOO FUN. HE LOVES THEATRE AND SO HE LOVED SEEING ALL THE PRINCESSES AND BUZZ AND WOODY AND OF COURSE MICKEY AND MINNIE ALONG WITH DONALD AND GOOFY.
I OF COURSE OUT OF ALL THINGS FORGOT THE CAMERA. SO I ONLY HAVE PICTURES WITH MY CELL PHONE AND IT JUST DIDN'T DO ANY JUSTICE. BUT AT LEAST I HAVE SOME WHAT OF A PICTURE.
ALL MORNING HE HAS ASKED IF WE CAN GO TODAY BECAUSE IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN. I AM SO GLAD HE LOVED IT.
I LOVE BROADWAY AND THEATRE SO I LOVE THAT HE HAS A LOVE FOR IT AS WELL I HAVE A FEELING HIM AND I WILL BE ATTENDING MORE FUN PERFORMANCES TOGETHER.
EVERYONE HAS BEEN TELLING ME THAT I NEED TO GET PRESTON INTO THEATRE ACTING OR SOMETHING. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START HIM. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY GOOD ONES PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY. I FIGURE I WILL JUST GET HIM ATTENDING SOME PLAYS AND PERFORMANCES AND LET HIM FIND HIS NITCH. I DON'T WANT TO PRESSURE HIM WITH IT OR ANYTHING. SO SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREAT!

2 comments:
How fun to get to do something just the two of you! Spending one on one time with my kids is one of my favorite things to do!
I love that you did that. I think it is so great that you went. That first child get used to having one on one time with mommy and then #2 come. Not that this is a bad thing, it's a wonderful thing. But, none of the other children know any different. They grow up sharing mommy.
Anyway, sounds like fun!
Post a Comment