Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Great News

I have to share I finally finally finally got a picture of my kids. I have tried since Karleigh was born and even when Colton was born I tried to get a ;picture of Preston and Colton together except Preston has never wanted anything to do with them. I could never go to a studio because he would run screaming away he was terrified of the studios. He acted like it was a torture chamber. But today he was all for it. Karleigh was happy at first when we got there except they made us wait half and hour and by that point she wanted to go. But they still turned out really cute. I will be sending out cards and I am so excited for them this year. I wasn't going to do it this year but I have to share the cute pics.!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I hate to spend the money for those studios but it is always worth it in the end!!!

Heidi said...

There's nothing harder than trying to get all 3 looking cute at the same time!

CAINS said...

You'll have to post them once everyone on your list gets them! I can't wait to see the cute kiddo's!