I can't beleive Colton is 3. He is so cute and the funniest kid around. He is my little ham. I have always said that Father in Heaven sent him to me to keep me laughing. He sure knows how to make you smile.
Three things he loves:
1. Basketball, Football, Baseball. you name it he likes it
2. Four Wheelers and motorcyles
3. His Daddy

1 comment:
Colton is a cute kid and seems to be very much a BOY with the things listed on his Favorites List!
I'm responding to the comment you left on my blog and will do my best to hook you up. Email me at my blog email AdhisBlog@gmail.com with your phone number and the best time to reach you. Or email me there so I can send you my phone number. (Phone will be the fastest way to get things taken care of for ya!) Talk with you soon!
Happy birthday, Colton! Being "free" is great!
Post a Comment