Friday, March 13, 2009

Need Sleep?...

Karleigh goes in next Wednesday for a sleep study. Yeah I laughed at that! How do they expect me to get a 18 month old that loves "HER" bed asleep in a strange place and with monitors all hooked up on her? I just can't figure it out. So please if you all could just say a little prayer for us. We will need it.

She needs it because she snores so much and since she is so young they don't want to have to remove her tonsils unless her sleep apnea is severe. So sleep study is the first step.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That would be hard! We will pray for ya!

Ashley said...

That is crazy! I have not heard of an 18 month old having to do sleep therapy before. That would be tough for Taylor to go to sleep in a hospital too. I will definitely pray for you hun!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sleep study.