Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Baby!





Easter was quite eventful for our family! The kids loved their Webkinz and pj's that they got! And..... WE all LOVE our new baby MAGGIE! I might just be nuts adding a new puppy to the houshold but she is just tooo cute to send away!

4 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

How fun! Maggie is so cute. I bet your kids loved it!

Ashley said...

Oh My Gosh!!! You got a beagle! She is so stinkin cute. I remember Ginger was the cutest puppy ever. Can you believe we still have her! Yep, she's 12 years old. Good luck with the puppy. Beagles are a hand full and are stubborn, but really good with kids I think.

Sarah said...

How fun! A Puppy, you are brave! I love you and your cute family

Beth said...

AH! Adorable... makes me puppy hungry but Ryan put our limit at 2, I guess that's smart! :D