Thursday, July 22, 2010
14 weeks
I went to the doctor today. As I was laying there he searched for the heartbeat everytime he thought he had it it was gone. I got worried. He said well lets go peak I can't be sure. Well we peaked and saw very quickly why we couldn't hear it this child never stops moving! Also my placenta is in the front so it made it hard to find it cause he kept hearing me. Anyway little scare but all is good. I am a little nervous this little one is already so active I feel my insides are going to be beat to a pulp when this baby is bigger. Well It may be the last I won't have much left in there when it's done with me. Hopefully it slows down a bit. LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad everything was ok. Good luck with the motion baby:)
Post a Comment