Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kids do the darndest things.....

Just had to post some funny things Karleigh has said today....
While at Smith's marketplace we were shopping for a baby gift for my brother and sisterinlaw and Karleigh kept picking up things and saying " mom my baby sister want this"  IT was so cute.  I let her pick out the outfit to bring her home in.  It will be a very cruel cruel trick if this baby comes out a boy. 

Warning this funny thing may be TMI but funny nonetheless so skip this if you don't want to be grossed out....

Later while at Smith's I had to use the restroom.  Karleigh came in with me and stood behind me next to the flusher handle.  She says "oh mom you poop" I said yes Shhhhh please whisper.  Then she tells me to scoot back on the potty I said no I am okay she said "no mom I not want to see your poop"  I am laughing and tell her to move to the front of me.  Next she says I get you a wipe mom  she reaches in my purse and she precedes to tell me she will wipe me.  I say Shhhhh no mommy can do it herself.  All the while trying to hush her, not laugh, and decide if I should stay in there until the other ladies leave or just hurry out.

While making dinner tonight Kar comes in from outside and looks at the stove and says mom what you making  with a confused look on her face because nothing was on the stove... then says what that smell in my nose mom... I chuckle and say that smell in your nose is dinner and showed her it was cooking in a pan on the counter.  I thought it was cute.  the smell in her nose.  she is so cute!!!!!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Karleigh is so cute. Kids say the absolute truth!