So there hasn't been much going on around here. So here is a run down:
I took Coco into the doctor the other week because he had a fever that wouldn't go away. To find out he had pneumonia. It was a bit weird because he really didn't act all that sick. He is doing much better.
One of my best friends lives in Conneticut and was in town and we got to meet up. We have been friends since we were 13. I love her to death. I am so blessed to have her as a friend. Her little kids are so adorable. It was a really nice day so we went to the park for a while.
My other friend came from Sandy last Thursday and spent the day. Her girls are so fun. My boys love them. Colton asks every morning if our friends are coming over. He just loves it when people come over.
On saturday my nephew got baptized. That was a great experience for the kids to see. Preston was really interested.
We finally have removed the binki from coco. Hurray!!!
Karleigh is walking everwhere and climbing on everthing.
Preston is trying to learn the value of money and that he just can't have EVERYTHING he wants.
That is about all that is up with us. We are going to see Disney on Ice on Thursday and I will really try to remember the Camera this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your little family and hearing the update. I had high hopes for a play group but I am too uncomfortable at the moment but I will let you know when. Thanks I'll let my mom know about the bag! Glad to hear everyone is doing good!
It was fun to get together girl. Your kids are so great! we had a fun time! love ya!
Post a Comment